After 10 years in business as Accuracy Matters we decided it was time for a rebrand, to reflect our growth from a start-up to an established, trusted business.
After a decade of success, we can demonstrate that we deliver reliable, accurate, quality results, for satisfied customers who know we can save them time, money and potentially even embarrassment.
Our watchwords have always been reliability, credibility, accuracy and quality, and we wanted our new branding to reflect these values.
During our brainstorms, we considered the services we offer and the problems we solve for our clients and came up with the following:
- Professional writing, editing and proofreading (editorial services) are crucial cogs in the machine – without them clients spend more time and more money sorting out publication problems, and the knock-on effect on accuracy, credibility and authority affects their reputation, impact and bottom line
- We help organisations and studio managers to produce the highest quality final product possible
- We make things easier not more difficult
- We work as an extension of an in-house team, to understand our clients’ brand, editorial style and project processes, and then work out how best to support them
- We understand the pressure our clients are under and seek to alleviate some of that by supporting them effectively, efficiently and positively
- We’re not afraid to suggest a better way of doing something, if we think that will help
Our audience for both our website content and our social media content are the doers, the action people, the production managers, the studio managers: they are time-poor and need a smooth, professional, predictable solution to help them get projects off their desks and on their way to completion.
They are looking for a safe pair of hands but with the flexibility to respond to project changes without making a fuss. They are part of a longer ‘client chain’ and want to please their own clients too: they want our help to do that.
Therefore our repositioning needed to be reflected in a simpler, more ‘functional’ yet elegant brand to convey authority, clarity and simplicity.
After a lot of work, we are sure that the new ‘AM’ logo accurately represents this new, more grown-up Accuracy Matters: it is confident and elegant without being too ‘shouty’. Similarly, our new palette of colours represent the authority we have within our industry, and the strength we offer our clients as we help them to deliver what they need, when they need it. Forest greens and greys are timeless colours in the way that we are consistent from year to year for our customers.
By the new year, clients will also be able to see the full impact of our rebrand on our new website, which aims to be a clear, simple guide to what we do, and shows how best to get in touch to find out how to work with us. Get in touch and let us know what you think!